We have recently taken on several projects to source, supply and install video conferencing equipment for our clients using the Huawei TE30 All-in-one HD Videoconferencing Endpoint.
Our business model is designed especially for small to medium sized businesses therefore when we take on projects our priority is to deliver the maximum value and quality of services for a relatively low cost. Therefore when working in the arena of Video Conferencing and after carrying out extensive research we decided to align ourselves with the enterprise products from Huawei.
For those that don’t know here is the corporate blurb from Huawei:
“Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology “ICT” solutions provider. Through its dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, it has established end-to-end solution advantages in telecom networks, devices, and cloud computing.
The company’s headquarters is in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China, adjacent to Hong Kong. Founded by Ren Zhengfei in 1987, the company had a turnover of US$46.5 billion and a staff of 170,000 in 2014. Huawei is a private business, wholly owned by its employees, with 82,471 employees owning shares in the company..”
This is a picture of us testing a TE30 All-in-one HD Videoconferencing Endpoint:
What we like about this system is that it is truly all in one, it has numerous connections available on it and can be used directly out of the box without too much configuration. It is also very low cost for 720p HD ready quality.
- Supports smart voice dialing in Chinese and English from 19 feet away (6 meters), eliminating the need for manual dialing and conference initiation
- Provides Wi-Fi connectivity to networks, presentation sources, microphones, and touch panels
- Adopts new VME + HP dual-core technology, delivering a superior HD experience with just half the bandwidth of competitive offerings
- Adopts Scalable Video Coding (SVC) and Huawei’s patented Super Error Concealment (SEC) 3.0 for security and smooth conferencing performance with packet loss up to 20%
- H.235 media stream and signaling encryption; SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS encryption
- Optional built-in Multicast Control Unite (MCU) adds networking flexibility
We have gone on to install several of these systems in the UK and Europe along with expansions and accessories as required, more posts will follow showing examples of the installs and usage.