As of 25th of September our company introduced new rules to protect our staff and clients in relation to the new Covid19 outbreak. We are taking the following steps to minimalize the transmission of the virus. All the steps are in accordance with the government released Covid-19 guideline:
- Facemasks must be worn, the correct way on the property of the company and during every face to face interaction between staff and clients.
- Ensuring workers maintain social distancing guidelines (2m) whenever possible.
- Further increasing the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning. If hand washing is not possible the use of hand sanitizer products is mandatory.
- Unless told otherwise, all meetings will be held online through the help of various video/audio conference platforms.
- Everyone must check in and out of the establishment using the NHS Track and Trace application. There are QR codes placed on the front door. If you do not have the app yet, you can download it below: